We’re delighted to be able to showcase our Chrysler “Baby Bentley” stretch limousine. The photos below are just a small sample.
What a great weekend here at A1 Limos. Airport Transfers, Weddings and Birthdays. The horrible weather did not stop our customers having a lovely time. Great reviews again. Thank you all very much for choosing A1 Limos to make your day special. Here are some photographs taken..
Would you like to hire our LIMOUSINE?
Contact Sharon on 07821566515
or alternatively click on the link below
🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂 ... See more
Some more pictures from yesterday.. Taking a young lady and her friends to her Birthday/ leaving party..
Well the weather held up for our first hire of today being a wedding in Glasgow. Hoping it stays dry for the rest of the day and night.
So far a good week here at the office. Weather is getting better again so here's hoping for the rest of the week to go as smooth. We are nearing the end of our airport transfer offer with a few slots still available so if you wish to start or finish you holiday in style why not treat yourself or someone special by hiring our CHRYSLER 300 STRETCH LIMOUSINE ( baby Bentley) enjoy the rest of your week all from Sharon and Tony at A1 Limos.
If you wish to book with us call or text Sharon on 07821566515 for prices and availability or alternatively click on the link below
share share share ... See more
1. Agreed Price, Deposits, Cancellation and Balances:
a. Agreed Price: The Agreed Price is the amount agreed between A1 Limos.net and you, the Customer, and is based on and is limited to the requirements specified by you. Changes following on from this booking that you may want/like to make will be subject to our ability to accommodate those changes and may be subject to further cost(s).
b. Deposits: At the discretion of A1-Limos, a deposit of £40 for hires of up to the value of £200, and £80 for bookings of more than £200 is required. Deposits are optional, and the full balance can be paid on the day of collection at point of collection.
c. Cancellation: Should you cancel the vehicle(s) that is/are required the deposit will be deemed non-refundable and in the event of a cancellation up to 14 day before the date of 100% is payable. On Proms, weddings and sporting events or where the vehicle is hired out for a block amount of time over two hours. cancellation up to 28 days before date of hire, 100% is payable.
d. Balance: Balances due are payable in cash at the time and place of the first pick-up.
e. Amendments: Any outstanding information is requested within 7 days of booking.
2. Grace Period: A1 Limos strives always to be at all pickup point(s) in advance of the time(s) agreed. However, there may be causes that may from time to time occasionally prevent us from meeting these aims such as inclement weather; road traffic accidents; road resurfacing and suchlike events outside our control. Reasonably therefore we need to have under these circumstances to build into our schedule(s) a period of up to 30 (thirty) minutes grace. In any event a grace period is invoked, in whole or in part, the time of adjusted time(s) will be made up during or after the period of hire, schedules permitting.
3. Damages: Damages, subsequently cost(s) of repair(s) of such damage(s) to the limousine(s) hired as used by you the Customer and/or your guests howsoever caused is your responsibility. Additionally, in the event that one of the party is sick/soil in the limousine we will charge up to £500 to make good the vehicle for the purposes of following hires.
4. Lost Property: A1 Limos takes no responsibility under any circumstances for property lost, left or assumed left at any time in the vehicle(s).
5. Breakdown: A1 Limos makes every effort to maintain its limousine(s) as often and as thoroughly as it possibly can, A1 Limos has therefore made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the limousine(s) is/are in the best and most reliable condition and are thereby fit for the purpose of use. In such event should a mechanical breakdown occur A1 Limos cannot therefore be responsible for mechanical breakdown nor for the impact that those unforeseen event(s) might then or thereafter have.
6. Airport Pick Ups: Where A1 Limos are retained to collect a customer from arriving flight(s), The customer is required to telephone us on 07821566515 so that the chauffeur is able to make his/her way from holding parking facilities at the airport. A1 Limos will not be held liable for any delays or inconveniences howsoever caused if any or the whole of the forgoing is not complied with.
7. Abuse: A1 Limos will not tolerate any kind of abuse towards the drivers from passengers. If this situation arises then it is down to the driver’s discretion on whether or not the journey will be terminated.
8. Complaints: A1 Limos strives on being able to provide you with the best service possible however should any complaints arise from your journey then we please ask you to contact the office in writing either via post or email within 7 (seven) days and you will receive a response back within 7 (seven) days of receipt.
9. Additional information: In line with the law, A1 Limos does not allow any smoking within the vehicles. Eating is also not permitted. It is also down to the customer to provide CDs and DVDs or mobile device. Advice given to customers on pick up times, is advice only, and is down to the customer to decide on whether or not they wish to act on the advice given, we accept no responsibility the impact our advice may have on the day/nights events due to unforeseen circumstances.
10. Parking Restrictions: Our drivers are responsible for the limousines and parking charges associated with them of parking therefore they will always try to find a safe drop off location however should the client insist on being dropped off outside a venue against the drivers advice then they will be responsible for any fines incurred.
11. Bookings Involving Children: Please note that it is you, the customer, who is responsible for ensuring your child(ren) have the appropriate safety seats, and you should bring these with you and fit them on the day of the hire. A1 Limos are not responsible for incorrect fitment of these devices. You must, at the time of enquiry tell us the approximate age of the children travelling.